2 Triple B FM is committed to the principles of the Privacy Act and in protecting its stakeholders’ privacy.
2bbb is committed to protecting the personal information it holds, particularly in its collection, use and disclosure.
2bbb collects personal information (such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card details) for the purpose of providing services or products, for example, to:
- enable people to subscribe as members or subscribers to the station, purchase products offered by the station (e.g. t-shirts, event tickets) and otherwise make use of the products and services offered;
- verify member / subscriber identity and details;
- send future members/ subscribers, current members / subscribers and other customers information on forthcoming events, fundraising activities and events, products 2bbb supplies, competitions and promotions;
- send presenters and volunteers information relevant to the operation and management of 2bbb.
The personal information of current members/subscribers, future members / subscribers, customers, volunteers, presenters and staff is securely stored.
2bbb volunteer staff may only access personal information of other staff, current members / subscribers, future members / subscribers, customers, volunteers or presenters where it is required in order to carry out their duties.
Privacy must be observed in any content broadcast by 2bbb personnel, particularly the unauthorised disclosure of personal information.
You may opt out of communication with 2bbb via any subscriber communication email or email us directly email@example.com. If you wish to cancel your subscription you can do so via PayPal or email us directly.
Requests from members to gain access to their personal information should be submitted in writing to: The Secretary, 2 Triple B FM, 52 Wheatley St, Bellingen NSW 2454.
We take all reasonable steps to store personal information securely. We want you to feel confident in dealing with us online. Only delegated and authorised personnel have access to your personal information, and only under strict controls and procedures.
When you visit our website, it will automatically send you a cookie. A cookie is a small amount of information sent from a web server to your computer, enabling your computer to be recognised on future visits. For example, you can see what pages you have visited and take less clicks to get to the web page you want the next time you visit.
2bbb is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that are:
- sites accessed from a link on the 2bbb website, or
- sites linked to the 2bbb website via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.